Information about cookies
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he is most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
In accordance with the "Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on the purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
According to ownership
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the shelf life
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of personal data
PE EME & COMPANY ONLINE 1959 SL. is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following processing information is provided to you:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the data subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
PE EME & COMPANY ONLINE 1959 SL. with address at Calle Severo Ochoa, 46 - PTL 3 BJ 2, Elche/elx, 03203, Alicante Email: email@example.com.
Cookies used on this website
Non-exhaustive list of cookies:
PHPSESSID: This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website. Session cookie.
cookie_ue: This cookie remembers whether the cookie warning message has been accepted in order to stop displaying it during the time it is active.
Language: It remembers the language of the user and admin who visited the page previously. It keeps the configuration of the language of the page. Persistent cookie
PrestaShop-[hash]: PrestaShop technical cookies to carry out the purchase process, add products to the basket among other functions. Persistent cookie.
_ga: Cookie de Google Analytics que habilita la función de control de visitas únicas. La primera vez que un usuario entre en el sitio web a través de un navegador se instalará esta cookie. Cuando este usuario vuelva a entrar en la web con el mismo navegador, la cookie considerará que es el mismo usuario. Solo en el caso de que el usuario cambie de navegador, se considerará otro usuario. Cookie persistente.
_gat: Cookie de Google Analytics que se utiliza para limitar la velocidad de petición - la limitación de la recogida de datos en los sitios de alto tráfico. Cookie de sesión
_gid: Cookie de Google Analytics que se utiliza para distinguir a los usuarios.
__zlcmid, __zlcid: Zendesk cookie that stores a unique identifier for Zendesk chat, used to identify a device between visits and chat sessions. Persistent cookie.
__zlcstore: Zendesk cookie that stores information about the current chat status. Session cookie.
IDE: Doubleclick.net cookie used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online ads. DoubleClick sends a cookie to the browser after any impression, click or other activity that results in a call to the DoubleClick server. If the browser accepts the cookie, the cookie is stored in the browser. Persistent cookie.
FR: Facebook cookie. This is Facebook's main advertising cookie. It is used to deliver, analyse and improve the relevance of ads. Persistent cookie.
datr: Facebook cookie that identifies browsers for security and site integrity purposes, including account recovery and identifying accounts that may be at risk. Persistent cookie.
sb: Facebook cookie that identifies the browser for login authentication purposes. Persistent cookie.
smclient: Sales Manago contact monitoring cookie. Persistent cookie
smform: Sales Manago cookie for contact forms (pop up, landing page, iframe). Persistent cookie
smuuid: Sales Manago cookie for anonymous visits. Persistent cookie
smvr: Sales Manago cookie to identify visits, base64 encoded. Persistent cookie
smwp: Sales Manago cookie for webpushes. Persistent cookie
smg: Sales Manago cookie to identify the user, UUID identification. Persistent cookie
Google Analytics opt-out
How to delete cookies from common browsers
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Puedes descargar el texto en pdf desde aquí.