SHIPPING TO SPAIN AND PORTUGAL
• In general the delivery in Spain and Portugal is made via MRW in 24-48 working hours from the processing of your order.
• For shipments to Ceuta and Melilla, the delivery time is approximately 7 working days from the processing of your order.*
• In the case of the Canary Islands, the delivery time is approximately 8 working days from the processing of your order.*
*In both cases, these deadlines exclude the retention time for customs procedures, so it is very important that you indicate your identity number when placing the order.
SHIPMENTS TO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
• For shipments to Europe, the delivery time is 2 to 5 working days.
SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE EUROPE
• For shipments outside Europe, the delivery time will be as follows:
-North America, North Africa and Eastern Europe: 3-7 working days
-South America, Oceania and Asia: 3-10 working days
These deadlines may vary depending on the specific circumstances of each order, such as the availability of the chosen product or the shipping area. In addition, in exceptional cases this period could be altered by extraordinary incidents in the carrier or by difficulties in the delivery of the goods.
If you do not receive the order within the referred period you can contact us through our Customer Service.
Please note that during promotion and rebate periods and during public holidays, delivery times may be shortly delayed by between 24 and 48 hours.
Shipping on delivery
The conditions in terms of delivery times are the same as in the standard shipment.
• 24h skilled for deliveries in Peninsular Spain, Andorra and Portugal.
• 5 business days for Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands.
Delivery times for all your purchases are calculated from the time the order is placed, as long as the order is placed before 13.00h from Monday to Friday UTC +1 time. In the event that they are made after the indicated time or on the eve of the holiday, the period will start counting from the next business day.