- Controller: PEDRO MIRALLES, S.L.
- Purpose: to recognise that you have logged in or registered on our website, to compile anonymous information on the browsing experience, to optimise the browsing experience and perfect the performance of our website, and to collect information on the advertisements shown on compatible websites.
- Legal Basis: express consent.
- Recipients: the information collected is used by the owner of the web page, and by Google Inc. as provider of the analysis and advertising services. Other third parties such as Twitter Inc, Google Inc. and Facebook Inc. access the information collected by the cookies managed from their domains.
- Rights: to access your personal data, request rectification, request erasure, request restriction or object to their processing, withdrawal of consent and/or portability, and the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (AEPD).
- Origin: if not obtained from the data subject, the latter should be informed of their origin and of their categories.
- Storage: some of the cookies used on this website will store your data while your session remains open. However, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for two years.
Who controls the processing of your data?
Controller: PEDRO MIRALLES, S.L.
Tax Code: B03033669
ADDRESS: C/ Sor Josefa Alcorta 33, Elche, Alicante
TELEPHONE: +34 966 63 09 11
REGISTRATION DETAILS: Trade Registry of Alicante, Vol. 1346, Sheet 137, Page A-8,780, Entry 6.
What is a cookie?
1. DEFINITION AND USES OF COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, telephone or any other device with information about your browsing in that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and make it more comfortable, and they do not damage your computer.
The main aim is to improve your browsing experience. Cookies enable us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits, and to manage the shopping basket, enable you to shop, etc. The information compiled in cookies also enables us to improve the website, by means of estimations of quantities and patterns of use, to adapt the website to the individual interests of the users, improve search speed, etc.
The cookies we use do NOT store sensitive information enabling personal identification such as your address, password or credit card details.
2. WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED?
The information recorded in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of that of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes, and the analysis cookie for payment operations, which is generated exclusively when a purchase is made and is analysed by an external company with the aim of offering sufficient guarantees regarding the payment operations performed.
3. HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE DATA?
The storage time will depend on the type of cookies:
Authentication – 1 hour
Analytical - 24 hours
Performance – 1 hour
Advertising - 72 hours
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED IN PEDROMIRALLES.COM
Generated when you open a session on our website or when you log in.
• To remember the user even when the browser is closed so that the next time you enter you will not need to log in again, unless you close or disconnect the session.
• To access some areas.
These compile anonymous information on the browsing experience on our websites.
• To count the number of visitors and the contents most viewed.
• To recognise the user.
• This information helps us to improve browsing and give the user a better service.
We use Google Analytics Cookies. These generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times a user visits the site. They also record the first and last time the user visited the site. In addition, they calculate when the session ended, the origin of the user and keywords. For further information click here.
Used to optimise the browsing experience and perfect the performance of our website. They enable service configurations to be stored so that it is not necessary to reconfigure them every time you visit.
These collect information on the advertisements shown on compatible websites.
• To adjust advertising to the type of device used by the user.
• To provide advertisements managed via third parties (‘Ad-Servers’).
Cookies CAN be disabled. However, if you select this configuration it is possible that you will be unable to access certain areas of pedromiralles.com and it may also result in less efficient browsing. You will not be able to benefit from some of our services. If you prefer to restrict, block or erase the cookies of this website, you can do so by modifying the configuration of your browser as follows: