1. User Information
PEDRO MIRALLES (from now on CONTROLLER) will be the person responsible of the data treatment from the user. The data will be processed according to European
Regulation 2016/679 related to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, due to this we inform about the treatment:
Purpose of the proceeding: We collect, use or otherwise process personal information as allowed under applicable law, including when based on one or more of the following:
- Email Newsletters and Other Marketing Activities, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social sharing or any media platform existing now or in the future. We will engage in these activities with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
- For auditing purposes, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and comply with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- To send our newsletter.
Data Retention We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. These information will be erased with the appropriate security measures to assure the adequate destruction.
Data communication: If you use PEDRO MIRALLES you will be agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions regarding termination of the services the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you or whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject,
- Right to access
- Rectification or erasure right
- Restriction of proceeding right
- Portability right
- Right to object.
- Right to exercise or defense of legal claims ( claiming to AGPD.es)
Zip code: Calle Sor Josefa Alcorta nº33, Elche, Alicante (Spain)
2.2 Obligation features or facultative features of the information given by the user:
Users by filling the correspondent boxes and putting on the (*) gaps on the form, accept the treatment of their data. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
CONTROLLER expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and always to conduct any transfer of personal data, consent, informed and unequivocal by Users previously asked. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to their.
3. Security measures
The controller shall take appropriate measures according to the Regulation, to provide any information to the data subject in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language. Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject; adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Consent on the processing of personal data:
1. PEDRO MIRALLES Is the controller of the treatment and assues your peronal data will be processesed according to Regulation 2016/679, April 27th , and facilitates the user the following information. Purpose of the proceeding: Email Newsletters and Other Marketing Activities. Data Retention: We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained, and these information will be erase with the appropriate security measures when it is not needed. Provision of personal data: whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data; Users rights: Right to access, Rectification or erasure right, Restriction of proceeding right , Portability right, Right to object, Right to exercise or defense of legal claims ( claiming to AGPD.es) Contact to eject rights: email@example.com